When you're ready to complete the validation process for an EV SSL Certificate, you can use one of the following methods:
If your organization is listed within a government database such as Delaware Secretary of State, Better Business Bureau, etc, please provide us with a link to that listing and we will inform the vendor once your EV order is placed.
If not listed on a government database, you can send any of the following organization documents to the vendor (Comodo):
- Articles of Incorporation (with address)
- Government Issued Business License (with address)
- Copy of a recent company bank statement (you may black out the Account Number)
- Copy of a recent company phone bill
- Copy of a recent major company utility bill (i.e. power bill, water bill, etc.) or current lease agreement for the company
If you cannot complete any of the options above, your best bet will be a Professional Opinion Letter signed by a Lawyer or Certified Public Account.
Please login to comment