General Steps to Transfer From Any Registrar
- 11/10/2015 4.26 PM
What you need to do with your current registrar:
1) Make sure your email address is current in the Whois details
2) Get your EPP (Transfer) code
3) Unlock your domain
4) Remove privacy protection if it is enabled
5) If you are also transferring your website to a new server, make sure you update your nameservers prior to transferring your domain. The process can take up to 10 days and you will be unable to make any changes at that time.
Placing the order with Evolve Web Hosting:
1) Visit this link and fill in the required information to purchase the domain transfer: https://www.evolvewebhost.com/account/cart.php?a=add&domain=transfer
2) Complete the checkout process and pay the transfer fee. We strongly suggest adding Domain Privacy after the transfer has been completed.
3) This order adds one year of renewal to your domain.
What to do after you place the order:
1) Look for an email (in the account listed in the Whois details) from 'Do Not Reply' which is requesting your authorization to transfer the domain from your current registrar to Evolve Web Hosting.
2) Open the email and click the link to accept.
3) Once this is done, it will take 1-10 days for your current registrar to officially transfer the domain to Evolve Web Hosting.
Please login to comment