This article will show you how to redirect primary domains, sub domains and/or subfolders to a new URL.
1) Begin by signing into your cPanel account.
2) Locate the section below and click on 'Redirects'.
3) You will now see this screen below.
4) Choose whether this is a 'Permanent' or 'Temporary' Redirect.
5) Choose the domain that you want to redirect from the drop down menu.
6) If it is a subfolder that you want to redirect, add the subfolder name after the /. If not, leave this field blank to redirect the entire domain or sub domain.
7) Type the full URL that this domain, sub domain or subfolder is being redirected to. Include http:// or https:// when typing the URL
8) 99% of the time, you'll want to redirect with or without the www.
9) Click save and the redirect will automatically take effect and will be displayed at the bottom of that page.
You can always delete the redirect if needed and make sure you open your web browser and test to make sure the redirect is working properly.
If you need any assistance, please submit a support ticket to the Hosting Support Department.
Please login to comment