Service Level Agreement
Evolve Web Hosting LLC guarantees a 99.9% network uptime. If in any given month we fail to meet this guarantee, an Evolve Web Hosting customer is eligible for a credit on their current hosting account. You must meet the below requirements in order to be eligible for an SLA credit:
- Your account must be in good standing
- You must submit a ticket through our helpdesk to the billing department Submit Ticket to Billing Department
- All requests must contain a ticket # of the service interruption
- All requests must be submitted within 2 days of the reported downtime
SLA Credit will be generated as follows and they are based on your monthly renewal price:
|Uptime Guarantee||SLA Credit|
Evolve Web Hosting is not responsible for downtime related to the services listed below and we will not issues credits for the following:
- Internal services such as MySQL, Apache, PHP, etc.
- Scheduled downtime or planned maintenance
- Interruption of service due to unpaid invoices, abuse notifications and violations of TOS
- ISP or local connection problems
- Customer-controlled downtime
- Acts of Force Majeure
This SLA is subject to change at the sole discretion of Evolve Web Hosting LLC and will be updated on the web site. Any changes made to this SLA will take effect 3 days after it is published.